Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hey, DJ, play my song!

Cindy really likes techno music. On the way home from the store the other night, a techno remix came on the radio. Cindy turned the music up louder in the car and said, "Do you hear that, baby? You need to like this kind of music. Then you can grow up and be a DJ - DJ MEATLOAF- and mix mommy some good music." Just a day in our lives... :)

The baby is still moving and kicking like crazy. Cindy said that I just might get my little soccer player! I've felt the baby kick pretty hard and Cindy has actually been able to look down and see the baby moving. It's so amazing. It is also amazing how quickly time is passing. Only 4 months left to go! Thankfully, Mom and Danny came up this weekend to help us work on the basement. We sanded the floor to prepare it for staining. I can't wait to have it all done. Once everything is finished down there, we can start preparing the nursery! Speaking of which, we haven't decided on one yet, but here are the beddings we really like:



1 comment:

Zimm said...

I love the bedding (coincedently, those our two of our favorites at Babies R Us)
Ali