Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Padding the Nest

Cindy admitted that she has started to feel the nesting urge! She really wanted to get things ready for the baby's room. Unfortunately, I'm not quite finished with the basement yet. (I know, I know...its been forever in the making, but I'm almost done! Then we can move the basement furniture back to its rightful place and move the guest bedroom furniture as well to make room for nursery furniture.) So, instead of preparing the room, she had to settle for crocheting a baby blanket. I've been teasing her about nesting for a while. One of my co-workers is also pregnant, due in May, and at the beginning of her nesting phase she baked a made-from-scratch blackberry pie and brought it in to work to share. It was amazing! I keep asking Cindy if she feels like baking anything, but she keeps insisting she doesn't... :)

No comments: